I wrote a Perl module several months ago. It’s entirely based on one of Lincoln D. Stein’s modules though I doubt my code is as neat as his would have been. I have to admit I am glad he did all the heavy lifting otherwise it might never have been released ( not sure if this is a good or a bad thing ).
Anyway, I completely forgot I had wrote the damned thing until Jenny mentioned it the other night. This was partly due to me moving PC’s and having several other things that have occupied me for a while (several months). Anyway, after a whole ten seconds wondering if I had actually checked it before release I decided to upload it otherwise I would have left it another several months. There are errors in it, of that I am sure but its out there and if one person finds it useful I’ll be happy.